For all authors, who have been accepted to ACPR2023, please follow the following steps to submit your final (camera-ready) version of your paper.
Steps to be taken until xxxxxxxxxx:
- Revise your paper based on the reviewers’ comments
- Check PDF file compliance with Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) format and make sure to fit it into 14 pages – see the general author guidelines.
- Complete the copyright form sent to you in the acceptance email (“Consent to Publish”), and e-mail the filled-out form to xxxxxx with the subject “Copyright_IDxxxx”, where xxxx is your paper ID.
- Upload your paper’s PDF file in EasyChair.
- At least one author must register for the conference at full (non-student) rate by xxxxxxxxxx – our registration website will be up during the next days. Failure to meet this requirement will result in removal of the paper from the ACPR 2023 technical program.
Steps to be taken after the conference:
- Please note that papers that are not presented at the conference by one of the co-authors in person will have to be excluded from the post-conference proceedings in the LNCS series.
- A zip-archive with all paper sources (Latex or Word sources) necessary for publication will need to be mailed to xxxxxxxxxx with the subject “Sources_IDxxxx”, where xxxx is your paper ID, by xxxxxxxxxx. This will give you the opportunity to update your paper based on feedback received at the conference in November. Please note that our email only accepts attachments of up to 25MB – if your sources are larger than this, please make prior arrangements through the same ACPR2023 e-mail address.